Monday, April 02, 2007

What light

Has it really been so long since I updated this thing? To my faithful readers: sorry, mom.

New Wilco track. I might have heard the whole album (Sky Blue Sky, available May 15) somewhere... (*cough*). It's either extremely subtle or totally boring, i.e. either it will reveal its layers over time or you'll only want to listen to it when you're on Xanax. But this new track (available free through Wilco's official site, yes) is a real winner, one of my favourites in their whole catalogue.

•Wilco: What light (MP3)

Wilco home myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that I would take a bullet for Bono. I really don't care for that man, or his music all that much, but I realized that if he were to die in a blaze of gun fire he would become a martyr. Then for the rest of my life ALL NEW MUSIC would have a vague Zooropa feel to it.

I know what you are thinking, what does wilco have to do with Bono? Nothing, but I am sick of everyone trying to sound like John Lennon.

I Hate Bono.